CHEMICAL-FREE MAIN LINE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM FOR HOUSES
Untreated water in your home may pose a problem. When the minerals in your water form into hard, calcite scale, it can affect water quality, reduce the efficiency of your plumbing system, and damage home appliances that are dependent on water. Untreated water may also cause corrosion to pipes, which translates to shelling out cash for repairs if left unchecked.
The good news is you don’t have to worry about the negative effects of untreated water when you install a home main line water filter. If you need a reliable whole house water filtration system, get it from Superior Water Conditioners.
Our product is a multi-field permanent magnetic water conditioner that controls scale and corrosion in the entire plumbing system and home appliances, such as humidifiers, dishwashers, and water heaters. Unlike other water treatment systems on the market, our product does not use harmful chemicals to condition the water, making our product safe for the environment.
WHERE YOU CAN USE OUR MAGNETIC WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
You can use our non-chemical magnetic water conditioners as a home main line water filter on various appliances, some of which include:
- Solar Heaters – The number one enemy of solar heaters is the accumulation of scale in lines, valves, controls, collectors, and heating surfaces. Scale buildup accounts for the majority of calls for service and repairs on solar heating equipment. By installing our product on your solar heaters, you maximize thermal transfer efficiency and prolong the life of your equipment. You also enjoy energy savings when your solar heaters are working at optimum efficiency.
- Dishwashers – Many homeowners believe that the spots on the dishes are the result of a faulty dishwasher, when, in fact, hard water is the main culprit in this situation. With the help of our non-chemical water treatment system, your dishwasher won’t be introducing spots to your dishes or glasses. Our product also keeps your dishwasher operating smoothly for a long time.
- Swamp Coolers – If your swamp cooler is not working, it is most likely due to the buildup of scale on vital components like the solenoid or float valve and evaporative media. If this is the case, install our chemical-free magnetic water conditioning system to reduce the need for expensive service calls and maintain peak machine efficiency.
WHY USE OUR NON-CHEMICAL WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
Using our product as a chemical-free domestic main water filter offers a multitude of benefits to you and your family. You’ll enjoy the following when you install our water treatment system for whole house water filtration purposes:
- Keeps Desirable Minerals in the Water – Some water filters get rid of minerals that are beneficial for human consumption. We designed our magnetic water conditioner to keep beneficial minerals into a state of suspension rather than removing them from the water.
- Reduces Surface Tension – The reduction of surface tension in the water minimizes spotting on silverware, dishes, and shower doors. Fewer spots mean less cleaning for you.
- Works with Resins and Filter Media – Our chemical-free water treatment system is compatible with filter media like Birm as well as ion exchange resins. By adding our product to your resin or filter media, the resin bed will stay loose for many years. It translates to conserved water, increased efficiency, and prolonged product life.
- Saves You Money – Unlike other products that need electricity to operate, our magnetic water conditioner runs without energy. It means you won’t have to worry about any increase in your electricity bills.
Want to learn more about our product’s benefits? Feel free to fill out our contact form.
AN OVERVIEW OF OUR MAGNETIC WATER CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY
When you use our proprietary multi-field permanent magnetic water conditioner as your main line water filtration system, you’ll find that it works differently than the non-chemical water treatment systems designed by our competitors.
One thing that makes our product unique is that we follow a precise formula based on two factors, namely, pipe diameter and water flow rate. Sticking to this formula is important, as it allows us to choose the water conditioner model that is appropriate for the designed flow rate of your plumbing system or home appliance.
Another factor that separates our water treatment system from other products is the way our product treats water. Our treatment chamber contains alternating, permanent, and polarity-reversing magnetic fields, which disrupt the scale-forming properties of these two minerals: magnesium carbonate and calcium carbonate. These fields briefly modify the minerals’ ionic charges. Instead of forming calcites, the molecules in these minerals repel one another and precipitate from the solution as powdery aragonite. This mineral has anti-corrosive properties that stop free oxygen from attacking the metal parts of your home appliance or plumbing system. Given that we do not use any chemicals in the treatment of the water, you can rest assured knowing that the purity of the water is unaffected.
Installing Magnetic Water Treatment Systems for Residences
Scale and corrosion will never be a major problem in your home when you use our proprietary magnetic water conditioner as your main line water filter. When you source the product from one of our dealers, you can trust them to provide you with the water conditioner that is right for your home. We stand by our dealers who sell our product; we believe that they are individuals of integrity and honesty.
Our product consistently delivered effective water treatment without damaging the environment on more than 400 different types of applications. Besides selling our unique magnetic water conditioner to you, we offer installation services. With more than 400,000 successful installations, you can trust us to set up our water treatment system in your household correctly.
Don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com give us a call at 260.456.3596 if you have any questions regarding our water conditioning products and services.